Sunday, January 16, 2011

Woo Pig Sooie!

Who doesn't like to represent their favorite mascots? This post contains some of the paintings I have done with mascots. The first two are of the awesome RaZoRbAcKs! I actually did these several years ago as a gift to my husband before we got married. He is a huge razorback fan.. needless to say, I am too. What wife would not root for the team that her husband so enthusiastically roots for? I always prefer for that enthusiasm to be aimed at a win! At our wedding, we even had a razorback cake for the groom's table, and I set up these paintings on each end of the table.



These last three paintings were gifts for my grandmother and aunts in Alabama, who are Crimson Tide fans. These are only 8" x 14" canvases, just big enough to let everyone know which team you support. I can't wait to do a razorback painting like these. I especailly like the borders.. they help give the picture a little more spunk.







No comments:

Post a Comment